“Do I need to hire professional movers or should I do all the packing myself?” It’s a question that those planning to move often ask themselves.
Actually, there’s no defined answer to this common question as there are many factors to be considered before choosing whether or not, to hire the services of a local moving company .
While hiring pros come with plenty of benefits, not everyone needs or prefers to have their belongings packed by strangers.
However, for those with a tight moving schedule or have many valuable and heavy items, hiring local movers in Miami may be a decision worth every dollar you pay for.
Let’s weigh the pros and cons of each packing option. Take a look below.
Should I Hire Professional Packers?
Professional movers are trained to perform residential and commercial moving efficiently. They have all tools and equipment to lift heavy and large items with ease and can also assist in disassembling, reassembling, and installation.
Customers should ask about the rates, packing process, and estimated time to perform moving from point A to point B.
● Efficient packing in quick time will give you many reasons to smile about. A professional can pack up an entire place in less than 24 hours while you may spend weeks packing up your home or office.
●An all-inclusive company strives to make your moving experience as comfortable and stress-free as possible. Instead of arranging for all packing materials, you can spend more time with your near and dear ones and partake in other activities that don’t involve moving to a new home or office
●Professional packing does not come cheap. There’s a price to pay for hiring efficient professionals and the cost of packing services depends on many factors like the company’s hourly rate, the size of your moving, and the number of packing supplies needed.
Should I Pack Myself?
Anyone who has packed and moved by himself knows how tedious and painstakingly slow the entire process can be. The more there is to pack, the longer the process will take.
Packing yourself up means sourcing a lot of cardboard boxes, tapes, wraps, moving blankets, labels, and other supplies. If you have fewer things to move and some friends to help you, you can undertake this process by yourself.
● Packing yourself means having absolute control over how and when household items are boxed up and prepared for the move. A moving company won’t be deciding what goes where and how packing should be done. In other words, you can control your packing and moving timeline.
●Packing yourself means saving money, which is quite a crucial factor to consider, especially if you are on a tight budget. You will benefit financially from packing yourself up for the move. You can use saved money on other necessities like real estate brokerage, vacations, additional moving costs, etc.
●Packing yourself also means having to spend more time and energy on procuring packaging supplies and doing all the stuff yourself. If you are employed then this can give you a lot of stress and inconvenience. If saving time and energy is a must, then hiring a professional local moving company is best for you.
● Packing yourself can be risky. There’s a good reason why professional movers are hired by homeowners and business owners. You may find it difficult to move and pack large and heavy items like a piano, pool table, hot tub, etc. Professional movers ensure all your stuff is packed and moved adequately and safely.
Coming to the conclusion, like every coin has two sides, hiring or not hiring a local moving company also has its own pros and cons. Moving Around The Clock is an all-inclusive moving company you can rely on to move your household and office items safely and swiftly at competitive rates.
(305) 239-8773 Miami Dade County
(954) 256-8292 - Broward County
(561) 366-2707 - Palm Beach County
601 NW 1st CT, 18th FLOOR, MIAMI, FL 33136
2014 MOVING AROUND THE CLOCK | All Rights Reserved | US DOT 2441690 | IM 2271 |
EXPLORE OUR SITE